
I wish that I would have taken pictures of them all. They were all too cute in their little costumes. The treat table was impressive and Lydia's favorite part of the party. I could not keep her out of the treats.

Here she is enjoying a festive sucker.

Katie attended a really fun fairy princess themed party. The decorations were fabulouse. All of the little girls were twirling and admiring eachother's costumes. They came home covered in sparkely fairy dust and as happy as can be. There are a lot of really talented women in our ward.
I have been busy the last few weeks getting ready for Red Ribbon Week at Jake's school. I have had really great women on my comitee and we have been painting signs, decorating and planning events all month long. It is finally time to carry out our plans. It has been fun but I am excited for Red Ribbon Week to be over and things to settle down a bit.

We took some time out from all of the craziness and took the kids to the park tonight. They love being outside and we all enjoyed the nice weather. I am not ready for winter. Fall is too fabulous. Enjoy some fun pictures of the kids having fun at the park.




Hope all is well with our family, we love you and are looking forward to spending time together over the upcoming hollidays.






1 comment:
Lydia's hair is perfect for her Dora costume. So cute. We miss seeing you guys(in real life).
Post a Comment