It was our Grandma's birthday yesterday and she wanted pictures of Maggie. Happy Birthday Grandma!
Nothing like a good maulling by Lydia.
Loves from Katie.
Chill'n out in the Bumbo chair.
Hang'n in her undies.
Blowing bubbles.
Hanging out with Daddy.
Check out the cute dimple in her cheek.
Smiles for Grandma on her big day.
Maggie loves to stand up. She thinks she is a big girl. When we stand her up she gets all excited and stomps her foot. It is too funny.






4 comments:
What a cutie! She's starting to look like a real little person--how fun. We hope to make it up for a visit in the next month or so.
Uhhh, hello Miss Aaron Jr. I would say she is his mini me (female version of course) Too Cute.
Wow - look how strong she is! I'm impressed.
The video makes me smile. She really is strong for her age and size. By the way, nice color of Chee Ha's nails. I hope she chose it!
Post a Comment