Friday, January 22, 2010

Sick Day

Lydia came down with a cold this week. She has a horrible cough and a fever. Of course it doesn't slow her down any and I am exhausted from trying to create activities for her to do. I am trying to keep her away from Maggie so that she doesn't end up with the same awful cough. I have been trying to strategically plan activities for Lydia while Maggie is awake and eating to keep her away from us. This has resulted in several hours of clean up for me.
Even sick we must make time for a hairdo. (masterfully styled by Lydia herself)
Playdough mania. Lydia got out almost all of my utensils for this activity. I found playdough in my oven when I was pre-heating it for baking. Thanks Lydia.
We also had a rowdy round of water colors, markers and Little People toys. I can't wait for her to get better. We miss Miss Rie and all of our preschool friends.
.

No comments: