Saturday, January 9, 2010

If you haven't had enough... here she is again.

Here are some funny faces by Miss Maggie. I can't believe how fast she is growing. It makes me SAD. We took her in for her two month check up this week, she weighed in at a whopping
9 lbs. 5 oz. What a monster! The doctor said she is doing just great so I wont worry that she is small. It makes her feel like a new baby for longer I guess.
We took these pictures last Sunday and I swear she already looks different. I will post new pictures tomorrow. This is Maggie's cute Chritsmas dress from Grandma and Grandpa Wells.
Concentrating hard on something. I am still not sure who she looks like.
The kids got such a kick out of her in the Bumbo chair. She is not quite ready for it yet but they thought it was really funny to see her sit up like a big girl. I think that she looks a little bit worried.
And in closing, raspberries to you all, with love from Maggie.

2 comments:

Rosalyn said...

What a cute baby! We'll have to find an excuse to come up and see her before she changes beyond all recognition . . . :)

Kristin said...

Call us the next time you go sledding - it's Piper's new favorite thing!