Sunday, January 17, 2010

A series of unfortunate events


Okay, so Jake's hair was big, I mean REALLY big. It was time for a hair cut. I usually only attempt a buzz. It is hard to mess up the buzz. Last time I tried just a regular haircut on Jake and it didn't turn out too bad. I decided to try again. I was almost finished and was just cleaning up around his ears while talking to Aaron when OOOPS! I got his ear. It was the tiniest cut ever. I must have made a weird face because Jake started to panic. He said is there blood? I said just a little. He really started to freak. He yelled and cried and carried on. What ever would make him feel better? Just a Hello Kitty bandage, what else? He says I am never aloud to cut his hair again. We will see about that.





Loves from baby Maggie make everyone feel better.

No comments: