Last Thursday night was our first pack meeting. Jake had earned his bobcat award and was being recognized. He was so excited. I spent a lot of time sewing on his patches so that he would look spiffy for his award. (I later found out that I was give the wrong troup number. I am so mad. I already sewed those patches on three times trying to get them on straight!)
Jake loved pack meeting. He thought that the cheers and skits were a lot of fun. He really likes the other boys in his den. They have a great time together. I was proud of Jake and all of the boys in the den. They all earned their bobcat award. Way to go guys.
This is a picture of the boys in Jake's den. They are all showing off that they know the cub scout salute. We learned the cub scout promise that day at scouts.Jake loves scouts and is really excited to attend the summer day camps that we have planned. There are a lot of things going on in Salt Lake for the cub scouts this summer. It should be fun for us both.






No comments:
Post a Comment