We had a pretty quiet week last week. The highlight was a field trip to Great Harvest Bread Co. It was so fun. The cute little employee told the kids a story about growing wheat and taught the kids the ingredients in bread. They had cute little aprons for the children to wear. They showed them the mill and the huge tubs of rising dough. They showed the kids how the bread rises, breaks and gets sliced. Great Harvest gave each of the kids in our group mini loaves of bread and cookies. They loved it. I forgot to bring the camera so I have no pictures. (boo hoo!)
Saturday morning we had a very leasurely time. I made Minnie Mouse pancakes for the kids. They thought that it was really special even though Minnie is a little funny looking.
Lydia especially loved the Minnie touch (she didn't even notice). She shoveled the food into her mouth with both hands just like any other meal.

We were invited to Big D's (Dylan Eves) birthday party, so the girls got all fixed up. They wore their new matching dresses courtesy of Uncle Riley and Aunt Lisa. Thanks again guys...the dresses are darling. I fashioned some matching bows earlier that morning. We can't leave the house without matching bows these days.
Aaron was shooting these pictures and the Ly went overboard. She fell backwards into my flowerbed. The flowers will never be the same.
It was a really windy day on Saturday. The party was lots of fun. Lydia decided it was convenient for her to come down with a fever at the party. She spent the afternoon on my lap wrapped in a blanket. I have no pictures of the party because I had to hold Lydia the whole time. It was a spiderman themed party and lots of fun. Jake managed to place the Spiderman eyes exactly in place, with his eyes blindfolded. He said he couldn't see anything, but we all knew that he was using his Spidey vision.

Cute Girls!!!
Saturday morning we had a very leasurely time. I made Minnie Mouse pancakes for the kids. They thought that it was really special even though Minnie is a little funny looking.
Lydia especially loved the Minnie touch (she didn't even notice). She shoveled the food into her mouth with both hands just like any other meal.
We were invited to Big D's (Dylan Eves) birthday party, so the girls got all fixed up. They wore their new matching dresses courtesy of Uncle Riley and Aunt Lisa. Thanks again guys...the dresses are darling. I fashioned some matching bows earlier that morning. We can't leave the house without matching bows these days.
Aaron was shooting these pictures and the Ly went overboard. She fell backwards into my flowerbed. The flowers will never be the same.
It was a really windy day on Saturday. The party was lots of fun. Lydia decided it was convenient for her to come down with a fever at the party. She spent the afternoon on my lap wrapped in a blanket. I have no pictures of the party because I had to hold Lydia the whole time. It was a spiderman themed party and lots of fun. Jake managed to place the Spiderman eyes exactly in place, with his eyes blindfolded. He said he couldn't see anything, but we all knew that he was using his Spidey vision.
Cute Girls!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment