Monday, April 21, 2008

Teddy Time

Sunday was a quiet day. Lydia still wasn't feeling great so Aaron kept all of the kids home while I went to church. I would have stayed home too, but I had to say the closing prayer in sacrament meeting. We had a yummy dinner of roast and mashed potatoes. The kids all ate well and later enjoyed a bowl of ice cream.
Today we started tending our buddy Ted. The girls were in heaven. They took turns holding him and playing with him. Lydia loved to hug him. I don't think that Ted enjoyed it quite as much as Lydia. It was interesting to have another little one to take care of. I didn't get any house work done but we did have a great time.
You might think that we went out for a lovely mexican dinner but we did not. We shredded our left over roast from Sunday night and made really yummy taquitos. We made our guacamole just like they do at Alberto's. It was soooo yummy.
Jake and I had a great time at scouts. We are busy trying to figure out dates for cub scout summer camp.
For Family Home Evening we talked about the importance of being obedient. I told the story of Jonah. I had printed a whale, ship and small Jonah for the story. Each child got to hold a picture. Unfortunately when it came time for the whale to eat Jonah we found that Katie had eaten Jonah first. Thanks Kate.

This is a video of Katie helping with the vacuuming before FHE. (I was not able to roate this video. Sorry!!!!)

1 comment:

BubOppy said...

Ted looks awesome. I can tell that your girls were excited to have him come visit. They are both very into the babies.