We just can't get enough of Red Butte Gardens. This time we just made a quick trip to the Children's Garden. We stayed a little over an hour and had a great time. There was almost no one else there. LOVED it!
Patriotic foliage, who knew?
Jake loves the pond. He would stay for hours just watching the fish and frogs.
Jake studying the aquatic life.
Daddy studying the map.
Katie building and sand castle. Sand up to her arm pits and she couldn't be happier.
Katie's trusty (sometimes not so trusty) side kick.
The red headed stranger. I don't know where it came from,
but this baby's hair is RED! Whatever will we do?
Jake loving on his baby sister.
Twins.
You can't beat a nice cool evening at Red Butte. Maybe again this Monday night. Looking forward to it.






2 comments:
Besides the fact that red-heads are pretty much fabulous, I think she probably has red-hair so you can look at her baby pictures and tell that she really isn't Jake. :)
I know exactly what to do with a red-headed child, the same thing you do with Robby, the red-headed step child.
Post a Comment