I am painfully behind on my blogging. The thought of catching up is overwhelming to me so I am starting with the most current events and will back track later. My mother doesn't believe in back tracking, sorry Bub, I am a busy girl.
On Wednesday this week we were delighted with a visit from our cousins, Andrew and Evelyn and Auntie Rosalyn. For those who don't know, this is my brother Daniel's family. We decided on a morning trip to Red Butte Gardens. It was a lovely day and pretty cool out. It is mostly a picture post so enjoy.
Miss Evelyn, ready to role.
The whole crew posing for shot in our favorite spot at Red Butte.
I caught Katie bossing the other kids. Those who don't think she talks...she is the the boss!
Evelyn and Lydia really enjoyed the water fountains. Good thing I blow dried Lydia's hair, the first thing she did was stick her head in the fountain.
Katie, always ready for her close up.
The before mention head dipping.
Maggie is always pleasant and up for any adventure.
Jake found this planter that was full of frog eggs. At first we thought they were little marbles but after touching them, we realized they were real eggs. Opps!
Sopping for a snack.
Cute kids and a moose?
That was it. A fun morning with family and my camera. Too much fun. I am having such a great time at home with my kids this summer. I was really nervous about having all four of them home all day every day. It is new to me. We are loving it. Stay tuned for more summer fun.






1 comment:
Your kids always look adorable, but that picture of Maggie is about the cutest thing I've ever seen!
Post a Comment