Thursday, July 15, 2010

Sweet Skills

Maggie has some sweet new skills. She is officially mobile. She is all over the place. She jumps the sides of her little short play pen. She almost got near the stairs yesterday. She hasn't realized she can go around the couches yet but it wont be long.
She has also started to pull herself up on the couch and in her crib. She pulled herself up in the crib for the first time today. I put her down for a nap and could hear her laughing in the bedroom. When I went to check on her she was standing up. She is so tiny, it is strange to see her stand up.
The sad part is that she doesn't know how to get down. It is was funny the first few times, until she wouldn't go down for a nap on her own because she kept standing up. Crazy girl.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Max does the same thing with his sitting skills. Even mostly asleep in the middle of the night - I'll hear him cry and I'll go in and he's almost falling over. Drives me nuts.