We have a couple of Cub Scouts at our house. Aaron's new calling at church is Cub Master. Tonight was his first pack meeting. He did a great job and planned a fun activity for the boys. He revealed that we were having the Pinewood Derby for pack meeting in September and had me pick up all of the car kits at the scout store. Jake can hardly wait.
Handsome fellas.
Jake earned his webelow activity badges in family member, showman and traveler. Way to go Jake. He also participated in a flag ceremony.
I had serious anxiety about going to the scout store by myself with all of the kids. I am sure I was quite a sight. I had Maggie strapped to me in the Baby Bijorn, Lydia strapped TIGHT into the stroller and Jake and Kate tagging along. I told them they couldn't talk to me while I got the patches and pins. I was so worried about missing an award. Not my favorite activity. I am officially the assistant to the cub master. Oh well, I am sure Aaron does many things he doesn't want to do in his very official calling as the assistant to the primary president. We are a team.
Good job Aaron. Doesn't he look official.
We love Cub Scouts.






No comments:
Post a Comment